The Atwood Sofa is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which all lend to a clean, sophisticated look. It can be combined with the Atwood Lounge to create the Atwood Bi-Sectional. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. Made with FSC®-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood Series, the Chair matches perfectly with the Atwood Sofa, Lounge and Bi-Sectional.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Atwood Series, the Chair matches perfectly with the Atwood Sofa, Lounge and Bi-Sectional.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Molecule Design to preview samples of fabric and finish options.