The Carmichael Chair fuses traditional and contemporary sensibilities, bringing clean lines to a classic style. It features a tight upholstered back and solid wood legs. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified Wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Solid hardwood legs are built into the chair frame for stability.
- Water-based, medium-toned finish on legs.
- Cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped for a structured look.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Carmichael Bed and Loft Sofa.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Molecule Design to preview samples of fabric and finish options.