The Emerson Media Stand is a minimalist design that contrasts wood grain with smooth lacquer surfaces, creating a piece that is both timeless and contemporary. A recessed, slender steel base with white, powder-coated finish creates an illusion of weightlessness. Designed for Hi-Fi and media components, a back panel opening in the cabinet allows for concealed cable management. Drawers provide storage to keep your living room uncluttered, while adjustable shelves and a sliding front panel let you reveal or conceal components. The Media Stand is part of the Emerson Storage Series, matching perfectly with the Emerson End Table and Credenza.
- Features 2 drawers and 1 sliding door (on a aluminum track) with white metal pulls.
- Compartments have adjustable shelves for efficient storage.
- Opening at the back of adjustable shelf and back panel for cable management.
- Clear coat finish.
- Slender steel base with a white powder-coated finish.
- Plastic bumpers on base to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Molecule Design to preview samples of fabric and finish options.