The modern look of the Sitka dining table takes its cues from classic Danish mid-century design. Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, the architecturally inspired design of Greenington’s new Sitka features intelligent engineering, beautiful details, and an elegant profile. The Sitka dining table pairs beautifully with the Cassia dining chair, which is available in your choice of a solid bamboo or upholstered black leather seat. Cassia’s graceful silhouette, tapered legs, and gently rounded supports combine to give beauty, strength and comfort.
The Sitka dining collection is available in classic caramelized finish. No stain is used, the appealing caramelized color is achieved with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo, the Sitka dining table makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Earth friendly, sustainable and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- No stain is used in caramelized finish, the color is achieved with heat and pressure
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Classic bamboo 20% harder than Red Oak
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
Dimensions: 36″dia x 30″h