The quiet elegance of the Ventura Platform Bed is all about celebrating the beautiful grain of solid Amber bamboo. The modern style and simple clean lines of the Ventura platform bed show off the rich variety of Amber’s colors. The expert construction features a craftsman-built frame in solid sustainable bamboo, and the smooth detail where the headboard and footboard meet the frame is especially stunning. If you have been looking for a modern and elegant bed, this is the one. Sustainable and earth friendly, Amber is not a surface stain, the color is the result of an innovative new process using earth friendly heat and steam, to entirely transform the solid bamboo material into Amber’s deep color.
The Ventura Platform Bed is designed for use with a mattress only, which is supported with a solid bamboo European slat system, eliminating the need for a box spring, and providing constant ventilation for your mattress. Available in Queen, Eastern King, and California King sizes. Discover the expert craftsmanship packed into each piece of Greenington bamboo furniture. Made using an earth friendly, renewable resource harvested from fully sustainable and rapidly growing forests.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- Contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Exotic bamboo 100% harder than Red Oak
- Durable 100% Polyester rich woven fabric
- Fully assembled nightstand and chests
- Matching chests beautifully finished on all 4 sides
- Modular case pieces for versatility
- European slat system, no box spring needed
- Solid Moso bamboo slats
- Easy to use slat system, locks into place
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere.
Ship for free
Queen: 63.54"w x 87.16"d x 39.37"h
Eastern King: 80.31"w x 87.16"d x 39.37"h
California King: 76.38"w x 91.10”d x 39.37"h
Why buy from Molecule?
- We are an authorized dealer and give you the full manufacturer's warranty
- We are professionals who care about quality
- All products are shipped out as fast as humanly possible
- We are not just another e-commerce company, we are a small business who cares about our customers and the good of the planet
- The owner still writes a personal email with every purchase.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
Molecule Design Online strives to offer great customer service. We offer personalized services and make sure you receive your order in perfect condition.
At Molecule-Design-Online.com, we offer stunning, trendy, high-quality contemporary design collectibles as well as affordable design products from some of the best national & international design brands, including beautiful artwork from our amazing New Mexico artists. We are proud to work with award-winning makers. We also keep continuously curious so we can share some fresh ideas about art & design with you.
We communicate with you every step of the way, until you receive your items, minimizing the headaches typically encountered in the industry with lost packages, delayed fabrication schedules, or damage in transport. We check for inventory availability on the spot to communicate with you about scheduling flows and delivery.
By working directly with the manufacturers, we can inform you when the company has discontinued any products, changed pricing, or introduced new ones. This happens on an annual basis when the manufacturer reviews production. You will be informed of the available options, colors, sizes, fabrics and materials. Rely on us for your product orders, we’ll simplify the process for you. Our goal is to do our best.
Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be glad to help you with any product needs or the ordering process.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected.
We use Paypal, the trusted online payment system that has been around for a long time. You don't have to have a Paypal account to submit your credit card payment. If you use Venmo on your mobile, feel free to select payments with Venmo. It's simple and straightforward, offered by Paypal.
For large items, the freight carrier will call you to set up an appointment. You will need to be present and responsible to receive your order. Upon delivery, any boxes left outside without your inspection, will not be considered if damage is present. Steps you need to take:
- Inspect your order for freight damage. If any, take pictures immediately.
- Note damage and sign the carrier receipt. You will keep a copy.
- If this is neglected, a replacement, refund or claim cannot be processed by either manufacturer or retailer.
- Keep packaging materials if damage occurred.
GENERAL TERMS / CONDITIONS OF SALE: All sales are final. Ordered goods can be replaced if received damaged and if the store is notified upon delivery, with pictures of damage, and packaging. If the store is not notified within 3 days, a replacement cannot be processed. This policy does not apply to minor variations natural to handcrafted products. SPECIAL ORDERS from any of Molecule's brands are not returnable. RETURNS will incur a 25% restocking fee and shipping charges. CANCELLATIONS of your orders are accepted for items that have not shipped or that are on backorder. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible, no exceptions.
PRODUCT USE AND WARRANTIES - All products sold by MOLECULE LLC are under manufacturer's warranty. MOLECULE LLC doesn't accept any responsibility for the wrong use of any products offered. Warranties don't cover any damage due to the wrong use of products.
Molecule is not responsible for shipments once processed. If the Receiving your Order steps have not been followed, a replacement cannot be processed.