For schools, restaurants, nonprofits, and other groups, Community Garden can help cultivate a vibrant community. As a set of 12 Tower Gardens, it includes everything you need to start growing up to 336 plants — an abundance of fresh vegetables, herbs, fruits, and flowers.
The Community Garden cannot be divided and used separately. The package is built to operate as one garden.
Tower Garden, the vertical, aeroponic growing system, allows you to grow vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers in less square footage—indoors or out.
Using aeroponics—the same technology NASA uses—Tower Garden grows plants with only water and nutrients rather than dirt. Research has found aeroponic systems grow plants three times faster and produce 30% greater yields on average. That means you’ll be enjoying abundant, nutritious harvests just weeks after planting.
- Nutrient Reservoirs (12)
- Pumps (12)
- Swivel Hoses (12)
- Reservoir Lids (12)
- Access Port Lids (12)
- Tower Sections (84 with 336 Growing Ports)
- Net Pots (Case of 650)
- Shower Caps (12)
- Shower Cap Lids (12)
- Rods (24)
- Extension Rods (24)
- First Pot Screws (48)
- Stainless Steel Wingnuts (72)
- Timers (3)
- 10 ft. Extension Cords (6)
- Rock Wool (case of 30 sheets of 98)
- Vermiculite (1 bag)
- Propagation Trays
- Mineral Blend A (4 – 1 Gallon Bottles)
- Mineral Blend B (4 – 1 Gallon Bottles)
- pH Test Kits (2)
- pH Up (6 – 1 pint bottles)
- pH Down (6 – 1 pint bottles)
Tower Garden is made from high-quality, USDA-approved, UV-stabilized, food-grade plastic.
Dimensions for each Tower Garden with growing extension: 81" x 30" x 30".
- Tower Garden offers an easy five-year limited warranty on the Core Plastic Components, we will repair or replace any defective original core plastic component, which are the Nutrient Reservoir, Reservoir Lid, Access Port Lid, Tower Sections, Shower Cap and Shower Cap Lid. All other components are covered by a one year warranty.
$562.50 per 12 months or pay it in full.
* Community Garden overview - Let's Grow a Better World Together